Saturday, March 8, 2014

Christmas Day in the Mornin!

I lied. I guess I'll start off with Christmas Eve, because let's be honest. . .
It's just as much fun, if not better, than Christmas day.
Am I right or am I right?
Amen.

We spent the evening downtown for Christmas Eve, we were able to walk around and show Paisley the lights at Temple Square, (a family tradition!) 
see the Christus, and remember what the season is really about. 
We were able to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and be completely spoiled. 
Thanks Mom and Dad!




Nanny was teaching Paisley naughty things and was trying to touch touching the fish.
Paisley loved it!



^^ She has more energy than her little body can contain...






------------------------------------------------------

We were pretty excited this year to see how miss Paisley would experience Christmas. 
She did not disappoint!




I cant BELIEVE I didnt take more pictures!!
I am seriously kicking myself. 
Anyway, isnt that teepee my mama made DIVINE!?
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


Photobucket

No comments: