Saturday, March 8, 2014

Christmas Season 2013

Since we wouldn't be in our house for most of Christmas, we opted to not put up the Christmas tree. Since it seemed blasphemous to not have anything at all, we improvised.



We also got to go to Gavin's work bowling party. 
Now, I hate bowling and everything about it, 
but I had the most pleasant time with his co-workers, my beefcake and little munchkin. 
Paisley bowled better than Gavin and I combined. 
She's a genius, what can I say?


PS. We won a coveted prize...


PARTAY at the Gardner's house!!!
Just kiddin...
We gave it again.
Mormon's ya know? 
No fun.
(JUST KIDDING GOSH!)

-----------------------------------

Flight Home for the Holidays:


Good thing they fit as a carry on! We would have had to leave her behind.
(OH MY GOSH I AM SO KIDDING. PLEASE DONT REPORT ME FOR CHILD ABUSE!)

No, the really good thing is that our little friend, Brielle was on the same flight too so they totally entertained each other during the layover. 


I was really bad at taking pictures this trip and I feel awful about it.
Mainly because I didnt even bring my DSLR camera and just took pics on my phone.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, but its like having Swiss chocolate or....
year old Halloween candy ya know? 





I'll do better taking pictures, I promise kids!


Photobucket

No comments: