Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OK and Nae-Nae

We recently got to go visit my grandparents in Oklahoma and we stopped for the night in Kansas.
We stayed at a hotel we knew had a pool.
Unfortunately, we could see it from our room, which made Poppy crazy the whole time since all she wanted to do was play, it was FULL of kids who were there for a birthday party, she was too small to do down the slide, and the water was coooooold!

She sure was cute and we had fun until...
(DUN DUN DUN!)
Bed time.
This girl had THE ROUGHEST NIGHT I think ever. 
If she didnt, Gavin and I definitely did. 
She would not sleep, she would only cry, and not just cry...
SCREAM and HOWL all night long.
I have never been so stressed out in my life. I ended up having to leave for a bit because it was just too much for me to handle.
I could hear her though out the ENTIRE hotel.
Yikes. Not pleasant.





She had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa Jones' though! 
WHY DIDNT I TAKE MORE PICTURES?!
UGH!
I am sorry Grandma and Grandpa!



Nanny was able to come home with me and spend some time with us. 
It was LOVELY having her here!
I heard of some edible cookie dough for sale from the TV show, Shark Tank and the closest place it was sold was in Witchita. So on our way up, we got some.
It did not disappoint!


Nanny gave little lady a haircut. 

I think she approved....



This girl adores her Nanny Jac!
More later...

Photobucket

No comments: